Hi All,
I have to migrate to bitbucket from SVN, I have admin access to bitbucket but i am not allowed to create a local git repo due to business constraints. Please help me with the steps.
Thanks in advance
G'day, @shobhitha padival
Welcome to the community.
We have a comprehensive guide on how to migrate from SVN to Git that I highly suggest you review at:
Migrating SVN to Git
Regards,Syahrul
Hi Syahrul,
Yes i have gone through this guide, but my requirement is different.. i cannot create a local git and give connectivity to SVN and git because of business rules. Thats why i wanted to know if there is a way to directly import SVN dump into bitbucket , if so, please help with the steps.
Thanks
Hi @shobhitha padival
Unfortunately, there is no direct way to convert SVN to Git through a web-based platform. You will need to convert them locally before pushing the Git repository back to Bitbucket.
thanks for clarifying.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.