Hello - I am new to the cloud version so this might something only available in the server version. I am attempting to automate updating the Sprint field value based on an Issue Field Edit trigger. The then condition for the Sprint field is only allowing me to select Active Sprint or Next Sprint. However, I have other sprints in my backlog that I want to select from in this automation rule.
As depicted in the screen shot, I'm attempting to create the following rule:
- When the Readiness field is updated on an issue, and
- The Readiness field is set to gReady,
- Then update the Sprint field to (any available sprint I have set up in backlog)
As seen in the Sprint selection drop down at right, I'm only given the option to select Active Sprint or Next Sprint. However, I have other sprints in my backlog that I want to be able to select.
