Hello Bitbucket Community,
I am encountering persistent issues with read and write access to my repositories, despite trying multiple solutions. Here's a detailed description of the problem: I
Background:
- I have two Bitbucket accounts:
personal and work. - The project in question resides in my
personal account. - The
work account has been invited as an admin and has accepted the invitation. - SSH keys and app passwords have been generated and added accordingly.
- Running Ubuntu Linux
Steps Taken:
- Added SSH keys for both
personal and work accounts. - Generated and used app passwords for authentication.
- Added the
work SSH key to the personal repository. - Cloned the repository using
work credentials.
Current Issues:
- Despite adding the
work SSH key and being an admin, I can only read but cannot write to some repositories. - For some repositories, I can't even clone them.
- SSH authentication its working.
Commands and Responses:
Additional Information:
- Running
git remote -v shows the correct URLs for fetch and push. git branch -r lists the branches correctly.- Both
personal and work accounts have SSH keys listed in their respective settings.
What I Have Tried:
- Generated new SSH keys and app passwords multiple times.
- Added SSH keys to both
personal and work account settings. - Ensured the repository settings allow write access for the
work account.
Despite these efforts, I am still unable to get write access to the repositories from my work account. I can see the repositories in the dashboard but face issues with cloning and write access.
Request:
- Could someone help me identify what might be causing this issue?
- Are there any additional settings or configurations I need to check?
- Any steps I might have missed in setting up access properly?
- Any way to reset this access cleaning up any inconsistencies?
Thank you in advance for your assistance.
Best regards,