I copied a complete board so that I could have a copy and play with it as I wish but the archived lists did not copy over with the rest of the board. How do I make this happen? Did I do something wrong? Thank you!
Hello, Blair!Welcome to the community When a board is copied, we'll copy cards and their descriptions. We don't copy comments, card activity, or archived cards, however. If you want a "full copy" of the board, the best bet is to copy each list individually and move it to your new board. You might also check to see if you want to change the board admins or move the board to a new Workspace instead.You can check more details on the link belowhttps://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/copying-cards-lists-or-boards/Kind regardsAlissonTrello Team
Thank you for your suggestions Alisson! I will try your recommendations and let you know if I have any further issues. Have a great day!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.