I'm having trouble writing the aforementioned condition snippet. Can someone share their example?
Hi @Cedacri
Please clarify: Why do you need to use a Web Panel for the Transition screen when it can be customized to display the fields you intend to use in it?
I am looking forward to your feedback.
Thank you and Kind regards,Ram
I need to add some kind of static warning for the user in the screen header/footer before he/she updates the status. Showing a web panel meets the requirements.
On a side note, do you know perhaps how it could be implemented with
do you have any applicable advice? @Ram Kumar Aravindakshan _Adaptavist_
Web Panels cannot be used in the Transition screen.
Instead, you can use Behaviour to add an Error message if a user, for example, enters or selects an invalid value.
Let me know if this suits your requirement.
Thank you and Kind regards,
Ram
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.