Hi All,
Need help.
I created a new Company Managed Board and I am not able to see the left panel. Please help me
Hi Srikant, The panel is collapsible, you should see an arrow that allows that to be expanded or recessed. If you are referring to the content, you may need to check the filters to ensure proper access level is provided or project access to make sure the user has been added
Hi @Srikant_Vijayendran , allow me to clarify your situation. What you mean is to see the left panel like the attached image?
Just a heads up, the left panel in Jira can be collapsed or expanded. Look for a small arrow on the left edge of the screen. Clicking this should expand or collapse the left panel.
Hello @Srikant_Vijayendran
Is this related to your addition to your other post?
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Work-Management-Discussions/Need-help-to-build-a-Parent-Child-relation-between-EPIC-and/td-p/2757216
There you said the issue was you couldn't see Timeline. That specific feature has to be turned on through the board configuration.
What else specifically is missing?
Thank you so much for the response!!
But I am the admin of the Project. Then what more access is needed
I want the left side panel details.
I'm sorry but your answer did not clarify what you need.
Can you provide a screen image of what you actually see, and be explicit about what is missing? Is the entire panel missing? Are there specific items you expect to see listed in the panel, but are missing?
Can you provide an example from another project where the left side panel shows what you expect?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.