Hello,
in my pipeline I'm just calling `nc` now (I've already stripped everything):
`nc -w 1 -z 10.xxx.xxx.xxx 8080`
... and the pipeline breaks immediately ...
Is it because of the port? I've checked another port (Postgres:5432) and that works.
Hi Dittmar,
Are you using self-hosted runners or regular Pipelines? I notice the IP address you're alluding to is a private IP address so would not be accessible over Atlassian pipelines infrastructure.
I would suggest opening port 8080 on your firewall/whitelist anyhow with reference to these pipelines ip addresses:
If you're still encountering issues, you'll need to raise a support ticket with our support team as we'll need access to your workspace/build logs and this information would not be appropriate to share on a public forum such as Community, you can do so by using your company workspace URL (it's on a Standard plan):
If you encounter issues raising a ticket, please let me know what your timezone is so I may raise it on your behalf and ensure it's assigned to the appropriate geo.
Cheers!
- Ben (Bitbucket Cloud Support)
The port is open at the firewall but the skript dies immititly when one command has an exit code not equal to 0 ... like as you start bash with -e ... `nc` could not open the port so the return code was != 0 and the script died ...
This documentation may be helpful for you as it covers exit codes and avoiding build failures due to exit codes:
If you are still unable to have successful builds - you'll need to raise a support ticket with us for further troubleshooting (see above instructions).
`set +e` in the script does it ... so I can write skript blocks (where I need the skript not to die) like:
set +e...set -e
This is just a follow up problem of this one: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket-questions/I-need-something-like-a-teardown-step/qaq-p/2753388
If there where Finally-Steps in a Stage (or something like that) I don't had the need to write such long scripts.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.