Hello team,
On the admin console, I am seeing a warning sign on bitbucket and not able to access the workspace and it is giving me 404 page.
https://bitbucket.org/workspace-id
<screenshot removed>
Hi and welcome to the community!
This workspace was deleted by another admin user, which is the reason why you cannot access it.
I'm afraid that deleted workspaces cannot be restored. You can create a new one, and if the deleted workspace had any repos, you will need to recreate them under the new workspace.
Just a heads up, I removed the screenshot and workspace id from your post for privacy reasons.
Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions.
Kind regards,Theodora
It did not had any repos, but I would like to use the workspace id but it is not allowing me to do so!
Is there any way I can retain that or if you can, can you tell me when it was deleted for RCA of this issue on my end?
Hi,
The workspace was deleted on 28th June 2024 and it can take up to 30 days for the data to be removed from our system.
However, since you are an Org Admin of the Org where this workspace was linked, I have changed the id of that workspace (I just added the suffix -old to the id). Are you able to create a workspace with this id now?
Thanks Theodora. Much appreciated.
I was able to create one with the same ID.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.