Hi,
Under story we have created subtaks and assigned estimates,remaining time ,that sum shown at user story level but i a not getting same while i am generating dash board report.
Could you please help me on priority?
Regards,
krishna
Hi @Krishna Reddy ,
It is possible to fetch the Jira Estimate fields in your custom gadget.
Look for gadgets related to Time Tracking such as "Fileter Results" or "Issue Statistics". While you create the dashboard kindly provide the JQL required and add columns to display in the gadget.
Hope this helps.
You could use the Jira's Filter Results gadget configured to display the sum fields like "Σ Original Estimate", "Σ Remaining Estimate" or "Σ Time Spent" to display the stories along with their cumulative time estimates on your dashboard.
Danut.
Hi @Krishna Reddy and welcome to the community,
In order for us to come to a solid conclusion, we need to know what kind of report you are generating, and which JQL you include in e.g. the specific gadget.
thanks for your greate help but my case is different,i am using custom charts form gadgets,so here i am not getting these fileds.
So need help on this:
It seems that you didn't post anything
"Custom Charts" Gadget
Custom JQL
:project = Project1 AND issuetype =Story AND labels= Package1 Or project = Project2 AND issuetype =Story AND labels= Package1 Or project = Project3 AND issuetype =Story AND labels= Package1
can i get an help on my issue
@Hemalatha Balamurugan and @Danut M _StonikByte_ Do these tasks have related subtasks that are summing up to the parent to display summed up progress, etc? I can't seem to get my summed up progress, remaining estimate, time spent, and original estimate to display on my dsahsboard. Its working in my query/filter.
I did that very thing. I used "filter results" gadget and created the dashboard and the columns won't display. I cna't figure out why:
I ran into the same issue in atlassian cloud jira.Exactly as described here by Jeffrey Denton october 2nd, 2024.Still not resolved? Any workarounds or tips to be provided?
Hello. I also run into the same issue in atlassian cloud jira.
The result gives the sum of original estimates, but not the gadget.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.