I created an automation in jira work management, for company managed projects (in a dummy project). I want issues to be transferred from to do->Late as soon as they miss due date.
I observed that rule works fine for tasks that were created on that day and they miss deadline on that day, but suppose i created a task on 12th with due date on 12th. but now clock ticks to 13 and automation which is scheduled to run every 30 minutes did nothing in between 12-12:30am and the whole day. please check screenshot. I have also also attached the change history of issue and the rule as well. note I am super admin here, there's no restriction to move status from to do to late until you are admin of the project, im added in all of the projects as admin as well. if you have any alternative suggestion as well, i am open to that as well. product plan is premium


