Lets say you have 100 boardsand a single user has 50 cards assigned any of those boardshow do you get a list of all assigned cards?Since you can not make a view with over 20 cardsDoes enterprise trello allow more then 20 boards in a viewPlease do not suggest POWER up that makes a report and costs money, if I wanted to do that I would just create a power up that outputs all the cards into a report that is not really using trello it is more like using a spread sheet out side of trelloor does trello just stop working past 20 boards? No solution here
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-questions/Why-can-we-only-include-20-boards-in-a-view-on-workspace-view-we/qaq-p/1923772
Or here
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-questions/max-of-20-boards-in-workspace-view/qaq-p/1918093Has no one figured out a way to make this work? I just setup trello with 100 clients and all of my companies users and basically if there is no way to get past this we have to use a different product
Hello, Mike!
Right now, our Workspace Calendar and Workspace Table Views can only display 20 boards at once. I checked, and our team says these limits are in place to ensure that these Views run smoothly and have the best performance possible.Kind regards,AlissonTrello Team
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.