Hi Folks,
Firstly, I'm hoping this can be done in JQL - without ScriptRunner or via Automation.
Also, we have the JQL Tricks plugin, but not any of the other 3rd party plugins, so I can't use 'IssueFunction' to solve this problem.
Can someone help me craft some JQL that returns all the Epics (i.e. multiple) related to a set of stories (again, multiple) that I identify through another query.
Note: this all needs to be in one piece of JQL because it's intended to feed a board.
To help, I'll use a simpler example than my actual use-case, but could someone help me write JQL that can return all the Epics for all the child stories someone is assigned to? I could then adapt it to what I need...
I've spent a couple of hours searching (both Google and this community forum) and trying various combinations of syntax, but can't get it to work.
Thanks in advance - Mick