I can't log in in Bitbucket , I always get message "We couldn't log you in"
Hello @- and welcome to the Community! Your account may be inactive so you'll need Atlassian Support assistance. Maybe @Patrik S or @Theodora Boudale can assist.
@- Welcome! You license type is ?
Nicolas
Hi @-
I have just re-activated your account as it was marked DORMANT due to not being logged in to since 2018.
You should be able to login now without issues.
Cheers!
- Ben (Bitbucket Cloud Support)
Thanks
Good morning. I'm getting the same issue. From what I've read it is due to an account being inactive. I keep seeing "We couldn't log you in". Can you please set my account to active? Thank you
Hi @Daniel Pegues
I've just re-activated your account as it was inactive, please try login again.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.