In the backlog, where we can show the estimations for tasks, original estimations for 'In progress' & 'Done' tasks is correct, but for "To Do" it is showing zero, although I have many tickets with in "To Do" status with original estimates added.
Hello @Aleena Umaiir
Can you show us the mapping of Statuses to Columns in your board view?
I recall that there was some limitation to how the gray lozenge summarizes information. I'm looking for that information. As soon as I find it, I'll add another response.
Hi @Aleena Umaiir , can you share a screenshot of where you are observing this?
Here in the backlog , I have an item in 'To do' with 1d estimation, but it is showing 0.
this is happening in only this project
@Jack Brickey can you please help me in this? I am stuck here
It should show the estimates of "To Do" items, it is showing me 0
I found the reference. While it talks about story points it might also apply to time estimates.
Check if this description matches your experience.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/estimation-of-story-points-observed-on-the-backlog-does-not-match-the-status-category-1381826620.html
It actually helped @Trudy P Claspill , my leftmost column has no status assigned and it was not TO Do, I removed that, and now my leftmost is TO DO, with its respective status and it's showing the estimations.
Thanks again!
I'm glad I could help you.
If my response helped you solve your problem please consider clicking on the Accept Answer button to mark you post as Solved.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.