This is really frustrating.
We have just set up Cloud Service Management.
When a customer belonging to an organization logs a ticket on the portal or a service agent logs a ticket, other customers belonging to the same organization cannot see the ticket on the portal.
I migrated some tickets from standard Jira project into Service Management and some can be seen by other customers belonging to the same organization.
I've added request participants for the new tickets but still it doesn't show to the participant customers.
I've set the permission to view all tickets for all customers within the same organization.
Set to share all tickets with the organization.
Even assigned request participants to the individual tickets. The ones that I migrated that showed to other customers didn't even have any participants assigned to the ticket.
Any more clues as to what else to do without dumping service management?

