Hi,
I can't find where to add/edit SSH key for my repos.
I am not using pipelines and I don't want to.
Can I still add/edit SSH keys without setting up pipelines? I am pretty sure in Feb/March this year I was able to use the process described in this 2018 blogpost:
Configuring SSH Key for Bitbucket repositories - DEV Community
Thanks,
Enrico
Hello @agenteo and welcome to the Community! Maybe this will help: https://confluence.atlassian.com/bbkb/bitbucket-cloud-ssh-host-key-rotation-faq-1235851234.html
-
no I don't think that's it...
Here I found a doc that points to the location for the SSH keys:
Permission denied (publickey) | Bitbucket Cloud | Atlassian Documentation
Hi @agenteoWelcome to the community (:You can still add or edit SSH keys for your Bitbucket repositories without setting up pipelines. Here's how you can do it.
LOOKS LIKE THIS:Please let us know if you have any questions.Cheers, @agenteo !Kugbe
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.