When I create a filter with Jira Product Discovery, fields with formulas do not show up in my xls export.How do I get them into an xls export?Thanks
Hi @Caroline_Muon
That is not possible yet. Please see this other question with the response from the JPD team:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Product-Discovery-questions/Exporting-Data-in-Jira-Product-Discovery-issues-with-Formula/qaq-p/2248594
Kind regards,Bill
There is a fairly easy solution (two actually!) for this with the Better Excel Exporter app!
Options:
(Discl. it's a paid and supported app developed by our team. Free for 10 users!)
@Bill Sheboy
Thank you for your replyHope that the formulas will soon be integrated into the exports 🙂
Hi there!
What formulas are you using? Just tried formulas in my JPD project and did an export, I can see the values!
If you have more details, it might help to diagnose.
Thanks!
If you extract the data from the project, the formulas are included in the export, if you extract from the filters, the formulas are not included in the file.For my using, I need to export with filters.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.