Hi
does anyone has a query to retrieve the info from dashboards and filters to get to know in the owners, the shared and the creation date?
Thanks
Hi @PaulaAnton You can get these details from the below database tables
searchrequest - where Jira filter details are stored
portalpage - where Jira dashboard details are stored
Please try and let me know in case of any issue
HI Ravina,
yes, but only there I don't get the creation of the items, I was expecting to have a way to join some more tables to get a complete overview.
In any case, do you know what does Layout means? I have values like AA, AAA, BA, AB...
Thank you
Hi @PaulaAnton I did some search but did not found the details about the dashboard or filter creation date is stored in any db table or any API that will provide this details.
I didn't see any feature request as well opened on jira.atlassian.com
I would suggest open a support ticket atlassian on https://support.atlassian.com if they provide details about the dashboard and filter creation and also what details are stored in the layout table
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.