Our IT dept need to assign service desk tickets to user based on ticket Location. Is there any way to do that? Someone suggest to use ScriptRunner, but I cannot find any solution.
Appreciated if you could let me know!
Have a look at the answer in https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/258150 which shows how to set an assignee from ScripteRunner. You will need to change the line
if (user != null)
if
(user !=
null
)
to match your requirement for a location based entry.
Hope this helps point you in the right direction.
Phill
i am PM not developer, but I need get this feature done. Thanks Phill's feedback, but I still don't know from where I can add the post function script.
Please let me know which of following script I need to choose?
Thanks ahead for guiding in
Click on a script and add parameters. For running your own code select Custom script post-function.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.