How can I get a paragraph break in the description field of a Topic on the home page of my customer portal?
I have tried \n and \\
Hi @Dakota Alverson,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
You do not have to add any special line break characters in the Portal introduction text, just treat the field as a normal multi-line text field. Here is an example of our looks like:
And this is what it looks like on the Portal
Hi Mikael, thanks for your response.
This is what I initially tried:
When I save the configuration, this is how it looks:
Do you have any suggestions for how to solve this?
Thanks
Odd, it should follow the normal text formatting notation. Have you tried any of the other notations to see if they work, like the one of the text effects or headings?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.