I have JIRA with service and confluence install on the same box called mycompany-JIRA, with JIRA being mycompany-JIRA:8080 and confluence being mycompany-JIRA:8090
When I go to the service desk project administration and go to Knowledge Base, and select the option to link to a confluence space, then my instance will appear in the drop down list, once I select this my workspace will appear in the list.
The base url on the confluence instance is mycompany-JIRA:8090, however when an article come up in the search results on service host it fails as it is trying to connect to localhost:8090 which will only work on the box itselt.
Even the links in the admin page on the service desk such as:
"Authoring
Manage which agents can author knowledge base articles via space permissions."
Are all localhost.
How do I configure the url that it uses to connect to confluence to be mycompany-JIRA:8090?