Hi Team, This is Abhiraditya and I have been using Sonarqube on x86 arch server before to optimize the cost I decided to move with the arm64 instance that is t4g, after some research I got to know it does support arm architecture, and I started using it alongside bitbucket runner and specified it in the yml file, (something like this)
image: node:18
definitions:
steps:
- step: &sonarqube-analysis
name: SonarQube analysis
runs-on:
- self.hosted
- linux
image: maven:3.8.6-openjdk-11-slim
services:
- docker
script:
- curl -v "$SONAR_HOST_URL"
- echo "Connectivity check completed"
- pipe: sonarsource/sonarqube-scan:2.0.1
variables:
SONAR_HOST_URL: ${SONAR_HOST_URL}
SONAR_TOKEN: ${SONAR_TOKEN}
SONAR_DEBUG: "true"
EXTRA_ARGS: "-Dsonar.projectKey=*** -Dsonar.sources=. -Dsonar.javascript.node.maxspace=8192"
- echo "SonarQube analysis completed"
but here comes the issue as we know sonarqube gives the steps to specify in the the pipeline and i did the same but the error i am facing is:
<span><span>Digest:</span></span>
<span><span>Status: Downloaded newer image for sonarsource/sonarqube-scan:2.0.1</span></span>
<span><span>WARNING: The requested image's platform (linux/amd64) does not match the detected host platform (linux/arm64/v8) and no specific platform was requested</span></span><span><span>exec /pipe.sh: exec format error<br><br>what can be the possible issue here?? because I cant find dedicated sonarqube:arm64 image..<br><br>Please guide.. Thank you.</span></span>