Hi,
I have the situation where I have EPIC's, Features and Stories. The Stories are linked to Features as child-parent (Story has its parent link to the corresponding Feature). The Features has Epic link to the epic.
What I want to do is to list all Feature and Story under the epic on a KanBan board.
Till now we used the structure without Feature layer: Stories were linket directly to the Epics and the Kanban board had the following filter:
issueFunction in issuesInEpics("filter='Cable active business epic'") OR filter = "Cable active business epic" ORDER BY Rank ASC
The "Cable active business epic" was a filter that excluding the Epics that are in "Done", "Hold", "On market" etc phases.
I created Features and started to delet the epic links from the Stories (and link them to the Features as child - parent).
But in this scenario only the Features are visible on the KanBan board, and the Stories below are not.
How could I resolve this issue?
Thanks in advance!