I have set up a global automation to copy attachments between 2 types of issues on 2 different projects.
When an attachment is added to the issue in project A, I want the attachment to copy over to the linked issue on project B.
The issue I am having with the automation is that it is duplicating the attachments.
For example, let's say I add one attachments image1.png to the issue in project A. This attachment then gets copied to the linked issue in project B (correct).
Then I add another attachment image2.png to the issue in project B.
But instead of just image2.png copying over to the issue in project A, both image1.png AND image2.png copy over.
So I end up with duplicate attachments on the issue in project A: image1.png, image1.png, image2.png.
Can anyone help configuring what I am trying to achieve here? I only want to copy over the new attachment added, not all existing attachments.
Here is the automation:
