When an Issue is create in Jira, I want to create a NewPage in a Confluence space, plus a list of sub-pages underneath the newly created page. The result should look like this:
Space
-NewPage
-- Page1 - x
-- Page2 -x
-NewPage2
--Page1-y
--Page2-y
the name of NewPage is based on the issue created in Jira. The Subpages will have a name that consists of a fixed part (e.g. Page1) + some individual part (e.g. -x)
The idea is, that with each new Jira Issue, I want to setup a documentation structure in Confluence, that will be the same for each new Issue.
How can I do that? I tried it in Jira automation - but don't really know on how to use the
{{createdPage}} variable, to reference the first page as parent for all the sub-pages
Any idea on how I can achieve this?
Thanks in advance
Bernd