I received an email saying that my workspace would be deleted on July 31st if it was still empty. The only problem is, it isn't empty. Is my workspace going to get deleted?
Hi @Carlos Williams-Moreiras ~ you might want to reach out to Atlassian Support for this one...
Will do. Thank you!
Edit: Actually the support link just sends me here to the community. Hopefully someone from Atlassian reads this..
@Theodora Boudale ~ would you be able to assist @Carlos Williams-Moreiras ?
I have exactly the same issue, I off course don't want my workspace to be deleted!
Hi @Carlos Williams-MoreirasI went ahead and created a support request on your behalf.You should be able to receive an email notification regarding that.Regards,Mark C
I might have reacted too soon: I thought I only had 1 workspace, but then I noticed that I could navigate to all my workspaces via my profile. Apparently I had an extra workspace equal to my name, and that workspace was empty. So my guess is that the email was send because of that one.
Hi Mark,We have the same issue, we received an email saying our "empty" workspace will be deleted, it contains all our repositories. Please advise.Thanks!Elliott
EDIT: It does seem that its my user workspace that is indeed empty. Could someone from Bitbucket clarify that no non empty workspaces will be deleted?
Hi Mark,I have the same issue, received an email saying that my workspace would be deleted on July 31st if it was still empty. My workspace has my repositories in it - why would I be told it's being deleted?
Hi @elliotthillI can confirm that non-empty workspaces won't be deleted.Hi @mkheinrichI went ahead and created a support request for you so that we can investigate this further. You should be able to receive an email regarding that.Regards,Mark C
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.