I am looking for assisting inbuilding my confluence system.
If you are a free lance expert id be excited to speak to you?
Regards
Mark
@Mark Parkin Welcome to the Community!
You may want to check out the Partner Directory where you can find certified Atlassian Partners that can help you with training, enablement and configuration of your Confluence Cloud site.
https://partnerdirectory.atlassian.com/
Good Luck!
Hey @Mark Parkin
Great choice on using Confluence to really boost your team's collaboration.
I have implemented Confluence sites using a proven process and delivering added value to Atlassian products.
Off course this is just an introduction, the best implementation comes from discovery and brainstorming.
I've helped a bunch of teams get their Confluence systems up and running smoothly. If you want to chat more about it, just give me a shout!
Hello,
Feel free to reach out to me, you can post a message here or my e-mail address - alan.stephenson@gmail.com
-alan
Hi @Mark Parkin ,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.