I can't get past the "not a git repository" issue.
- I created a self-hosted windows runner in bitbucket.
- I followed the commands from creating the self-hosted runner
- download the runner zip [I downloaded it into my repo]
- unzip the file [within the repo]
- launched the runner
- Edited my bitbucket-pipelines.yml file to build and test:
Saw this documentation on Configure your runner in bitbucket-pipelines.yml
Here's my bitbucket-pipelines.yml
pipelines:
default:
- step:
name: Build and Test with self.hosted runners
runs-on:
- self.hosted
- windows
clone:
# disable SSL verification during git clone and allow using a self-signed certificate.
skip-ssl-verify: true
enabled: true
script:
- ls -R $BITBUCKET_CLONE_DIR
Pipeline failed.
<span><span>+ $env:GIT_LFS_SKIP_SMUDGE = '1'; $env:GIT_SSL_NO_VERIFY = 'true'; git clone --branch='pipeline_larry' --depth 50 "<a href="https://x-token-auth:%24Env%3AREPOSITORY_OAUTH_ACCESS_TOKEN@bitbucket.org/%24env:BITBUCKET_REPO_FULL_NAME.git" rel="noopener nofollow noreferrer" target="_blank">https://x-token-auth:$Env:REPOSITORY_OAUTH_ACCESS_TOKEN@bitbucket.org/$env:BITBUCKET_REPO_FULL_NAME.git</a>" $env:BUILD_DIR</span></span>
<span><span>Cloning into 'C:\caseSensitive\LarryNotes\atlassian-bitbucket-pipelines-runner\bin\..\temp\2888e4cb-a3e7-5f7e-b079-2dc61ee5f31a\1719575510684\build'...</span></span>
<span><span>+ git reset --hard 431fada08becd292ba43d67ec2f08c6816bf3029</span></span>
<span><span>fatal: not a git repository (or any of the parent directories): .git<br></span></span>
<span><span><br>Why is this failing? Makes no sense to me. </span></span>