Hey all,
I'm just starting with Jira as Product Owner and I'm trying use automation to speed up my work process. Every time a story is created a lable "toBeRefined" is automatically added, to help me with Backlog Refinement.
Then I have to manually remove the label, once refined which is a source for errors and confusion, if I forget to do it. So I tried the JSON field with automation to remove the label every time I edit an issue and enter a value in Story Points.
The Audit logs keeps telling me there's an 'Error while parsing additional fields. Not valid JSON.'
{ "fields":
{ "environment": "Thanks for raising {{issue.key}}.",
"labels": [
"bugfix",
"blitz_test" ],
"update":{
"labels": [ { "remove": "toBeRefined" } ] },
"Custom Field Name": { "value": "red" }
}
}
For automation I use
When: Value changes for Story point estimate, Story Points
Then: Edit issue fields Labels, Advanced
What am I doing wrong here?