Log. warn cannot be used for log output in the Provider class/script of the Show a web panel module in Fragments
Hi @e-Dongyang.Liu
Have you defined the logger and log level in your script ?
Advanced Logging (adaptavist.com)
Regards
And what on that page explains the lack of "log" binding variable?
If anything, it specifically says:
The log variable is injected into every ScriptRunner inline script
At best, the "log" would be a different instance of a Logger, but it would still exist as a variable.
So I would say this sounds like a bug when strictly correlated with what the documentation states.
(Then again 'log' isn't listed as a binding variable on the Help popup, but depends whether that is hardcoded or loads whatever is in the bindings/map anyway. I don't see much of "use" out of a logger in there but still, strictly compared to the documentation it seems like a bug that Adaptavist should have a comment on.)
I added the log variable, but it still cannot be printed. Please confirm if it is a bug!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.