Hello everyone,
I need some help with setting up an automation rule in JIRA. Here’s what I’m trying to achieve:
Goal:
- I want to create an alert by adding a comment to an issue if the "Status Summary" field has not been updated for more than a week.
- Alternatively, the alert should be triggered if there hasn't been a comment containing the text "status summary" added to the issue in the last week.
Context:
- Currently, we update the "Status Summary" field by adding a comment starting with "status summary."
- We need project managers to update this status summary every week, and this automation would greatly help us ensure compliance.
I’m not particular about whether the alert is based on the field not being updated or the comment not being added, as long as the reminder is triggered if either condition is met.
Could anyone guide me on how to set this up in JIRA Automation?
Thank you!