Hello everyone,
I'm encountering a problem with pull requests (PR) on Bitbucket and I'm hoping to get some insights or solutions from the community.
Here's the scenario:
- I have a branch named
feature-1 and I want to create a pull request to merge it into the development branch. - Ideally, when I open the PR from
feature-1 to development, I should only see the new changes introduced in feature-1 that are not yet in development. - However, Bitbucket's UI is showing changes from the
development branch that feature-1 is behind on. This clutters the PR view and makes it hard to review the actual changes from feature-1.
Additionally, I cannot merge the development branch into feature-1 because development contains code from other features that are not needed in feature-1 and could cause conflicts or complications.
Has anyone else faced a similar issue? Is there a workaround or a proper way to configure the PR so that only the new changes from feature-1 are shown?
Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks in advance.