How can I get a free version of simple downloadable /editable Scrum Sprint Team Capacity Planner - spreadsheet which I can reuse for my team
Hi @Smitha Joseph
If you are open for a mktplace solution, we have an app which can help you plan the capacity and track the team performance/velocity as well.
Capacity Planner
The app allows to store the capacity for individual users and save as templates. which can be mapped to a project / fix version to track the allocation and remaining time per user. Do try it out.
If you are open to use marketplace add-ons, I can suggest you ActivityTimleine.
With ActivityTimeline, you can easily plan and assign tasks from the sprint backlog to the teams and synchronize them with your Jira.
Here is quick video how you can easily plan Jira Sprints with ActivityTimeline on Team and Individual Level.Feel free to ask any questions or book free demo call to discuss how we can help you specifically with your project:)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.