I recently migrated our JIRA instance from JIRA Cloud to JIRA Data Center. I followed the steps outlined in the official migration guide (link: https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/migrating-from-jira-cloud-to-data-center-applications-938846963.html\) to import the backup data into the new JIRA Data Center environment.
After completing the import process, I encountered an issue with accessing the system using the sysadmin account. The login attempt resulted in the following message:
<warning><message>Login form has been disabled on this instance.</message></warning>
I am unable to proceed further and require assistance to resolve this login issue. Thank you for your help.
I fixed this by updating the table
com.atlassian.plugins.authentication.sso.config.show-login-form
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/how-to-obtain-authentication-methods-via-a-database-sql-query-or-rest-api-in-jira-datacenter-1319567431.html
Few Things you can do is
Config File Check:
jira-config.properties
seraph-config.xml
<JIRA_HOME>/jira-config.properties
<JIRA_INSTALL>/atlassian-jira/WEB-INF/classes/seraph-config.xml
Reindex:
Access the Database:
Verify sysadmin Account:
Thanks for your suggestions.
- I dont have <JIRA_HOME>/jira-config.properties
- <JIRA_INSTALL>/atlassian-jira/WEB-INF/classes/seraph-config.xml seems to be normal.
Reindex: How can we reindex without authentication?
Verify sysadmin Account: Yes, I have sysadmin account which is active
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.