When trying to @mention a user in a Service Desk ticket comment section, only a selective few users show and not all users. Is this an issue with the service desk or a permissions issue?
Hi @Pebble Beach Systems,
In JIRA servie desk you can only tag users that are agents only.
Actually this is not true. You can tag other team members also.
What used to be called collaborators - these are other users, not agents, that are added to the Service Desk Team role. These users do not have a Service Desk license.
How do I go about being able to mention users in the service desk comment section? at the moment I can only see a handful of users when using the @ function.
same issue. I can't tag few users while other users with exact same permissions are tag-gable. why is that?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.