Hi, Everyone,
I am fairly new to working in JIRA and am just now understanding the differentiation between all of the JIRA products. For context, I am a senior instructional designer at my organization, but I am also our analyst and lead project manager. Thus, I am trying to see how our training materials production work can be managed and streamlined so we can see all of the deliverables in production for our grantees and internal colleagues in one place.
I have identified a template in JIRA Work Management that should help my department with outlining all of our deliverables and the associated work to get them developed, but I am struggling to configure a Kanban board so we can each see our work tasks easily. At this point I have the following questions:
- Can a Kanban board in JIRA Work Management be configured with swim lanes (ideally by assignee)?
- If so, what are the steps I need to follow? (I cannot find any guidance {video tutorial or written steps} for this that isn't specific to JIRA Software or JIRA Service Management.)
- Additionally, can multiple boards be displayed in a JIRA Work Management business project?
- If so, what are the steps I need to follow to do that? (Again, I can find no guidance that isn't specific to JIRA Software.)
Thanks for your help!