I have a Jira structure to help us identify those that needs leadership review.
It looks like this:

A bunch of Jira items, grouped by "functional team".
I calculate a custom field, "Needs review," which looks at other fields from each Jira item (see query below) and flags them with a "Needs review" or "No review needed" with some markup (I am using Jira structure on DC).
I want to be able to add a flag at the group-by level to highlight whether any item underneath requires a review, e.g. I would like to show that we need to expand each Functional Area - Functional Team.
I tried the following formula but was unsuccessful.
IF depth == 2:
IF AND(
OR(
DAYS_BETWEEN(updated,today())<7,
DAYS_BETWEEN(created,today())<7
), OR(
risk_level == "Moderate",
risk_level == "High",
risk_level == undefined
), OR(
estimated_impact == "1 - Severe",
estimated_impact == "2 - High",
estimated_impact == "3 - Moderate",
estimated_impact = undefined
)
):
"""{panel:borderSytle=solid|borderColor=white|bgColor=#EF4B59} (*y) {color:white}Needs review{color}{panel}"""
ELSE:
"{panel:borderSytle=solid|borderColor=white|bgColor=#eeffee}No review needed{panel}"
ELSE:
MAX#children{needs_review}
From other help threads, I know it is possible to aggregate values to a parent from children/leaves. Is it possible to do the same to show a value at a group-by-level?
Thank you!