Is it possible to let people sign of for the receipt of their hardware? We are not using Jira Asset & Service Management yet. I have read that there are options with Jira Service Management workflows but I do not see the actual signing part.
Hi @Thomas van den Ende
Welcome to the Atlassian Community.
Do you need/require a physical or electronic signature or a note of acceptance would suffice?
If the latter, you can create a step on the workflow and display it on JSM portal for the reporter to "accept" (sign) the hardware.
As far the process is explained to your users and signature is not needed, this should work easily.
Sam
Hi Sam,
Thanks for your reply and sorry for my late response. I somehow missed the notification of your answer. Preferbly I have them sign for it electronically. Pressing the accept button is a second best.
Kind regards,
Thomas
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.