Hello Team,
We need to create 32 subtasks once the parent issue is created.
After creation, we want to assign all 32 subtasks to their respective assignees based on dependencies (completion of other subtasks).
Example:
Subtask 1: T1.1 - Validate I/P File
Subtask 2: T1.2 - Pre-BAP Testing
Subtask 3: T1.3 - Share I/P File with RSP
Subtask 4: O1 - Profile Creation
Action Required:
The first subtask will be automatically assigned to Assignee 1.
The second subtask will be automatically assigned to Assignee 2.
Once the first and second subtasks are completed, the third subtask will be automatically assigned to Assignee 3.
Once the third subtask is completed, the fourth subtask will be automatically assigned to Assignee 4.
This assignment pattern continues through all 32 subtasks, each dependent on the completion of preceding subtasks.
I have attached an Excel file detailing the subtask names, trigger conditions, assignee names, and dependencies. Please review the Excel file and assist accordingly.
If needed, I can explain everything in a video recording and share it with you.
Thank you,
Murugesan