Hi All
I'm using script running to send customised emails. I've setup a "customer email listener "and also "Fast-track transition an issue". The idea being when a comment is added by the development team this would be picked up moved to a new status of "waiting for support" and an email sent to support.
What seems to be happening is the listeners are triggering but are not sending the email or moving the status so I think my condition is incorrect.
After that is working I need to figure out how to only trigger this if the comment is added by developers. I think "isUserMemberOfRole('jira-developers')" should work but not entirely sure where in the condition it should go.
Please help me resolve my condition issue. (I have other listeners based on events working fine).
custom email listerner.pngtransition.png
log:
2016-03-23 12:14:40,672 http-nio-8080-exec-16 ERROR [o.a.c.c.C.[.[localhost].[/].[noopservlet]] Servlet.service() for servlet [noopservlet] in context with path [] threw exception
java.io.FileNotFoundException: /var/atlassian/application-data/jira/logos/jira-favicon-scaled.ico (No such file or directory)
at java.io.FileInputStream.open0(Native Method)
at java.io.FileInputStream.open(FileInputStream.java:195)
at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(FileInputStream.java:138)
at com.atlassian.jira.lookandfeel.filter.ImageDownloader.doDownload(ImageDownloader.java:65)
at com.atlassian.jira.lookandfeel.filter.FaviconInterceptor.doFilter(FaviconInterceptor.java:96)
... 55 filtered
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.TaskThread$WrappingRunnable.run(TaskThread.java:61)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
2016-03-23 12:15:24,791 http-nio-8080-exec-14 ERROR [o.a.c.c.C.[.[localhost].[/].[noopservlet]] Servlet.service() for servlet [noopservlet] in context with path [] threw exception
java.io.FileNotFoundException: /var/atlassian/application-data/jira/logos/jira-favicon-scaled.ico (No such file or directory)
at java.io.FileInputStream.open0(Native Method)
at java.io.FileInputStream.open(FileInputStream.java:195)
at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(FileInputStream.java:138)
at com.atlassian.jira.lookandfeel.filter.ImageDownloader.doDownload(ImageDownloader.java:65)
at com.atlassian.jira.lookandfeel.filter.FaviconInterceptor.doFilter(FaviconInterceptor.java:96)
... 55 filtered
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.TaskThread$WrappingRunnable.run(TaskThread.java:61)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)