Looking to set a repo level provider programmatically. UI equivalent:
Hi @LHernandez and welcome to the community!
I'm afraid that there is no API endpoint to set the dynamics pipeline provider at the moment.
I can create a feature request for our development team to consider. Please feel free to let me know if you'd like me to do that.
Kind regards,Theodora
Hello @Theodora Boudale, yes please. I would appreciate that since we would like to programmatically configure at repo creation.
Hi @LHernandez,
We went ahead and created a public feature request for this that can be located through this link. - https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/BCLOUD-23295In the meantime, please feel free to upvote and watch the existing feature request to let you know of any updates. Our policy on implementing new features is here.
Regards,Mark C
@Mark C Thanks for your help. I believe the correct link is https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/BCLOUD-23295
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.