Hi All,
I have looked everywhere and i feel like i have tried everything to do this.
Tickets for this project (which is a Team Managed Project) will need to be due x days from live date. We need these dates to change if the live dates change.
I have two Custom Fields:
Custom Number Field (customfield_10368)
Custom Date Field (customfield_10367)
I have tried to do and advanced edit of the due date field using this:
{ "fields": {
"duedate": "{{ issue.customfield_10367.format("yyyy-MM-dd").minusDays(5).jqlDate}}" } }
I have tried multiple variations of JQLDate or Medium Date or whatever and they all give me this error:
(The duedate must be of the format "yyyy-MM-dd" (duedate))
Eventually i do want to get the custom field to subtract the days but i cant even get this to work first.
If i do a simple edit and just to edit Due Date with this:
{{issue.customfield_10367.minusDays(issue.customfield_10368)}}
It says successful but all it does is clear out the Due Date.
Any thoughts on how to get this to work?