When I try to open bitbucket.org, I get HTTP Error 400 and a webpage with the message:
You may run into this issue when you use specific browsers or add-ons that hide the referer header for id.atlassian.com and other Atlassian sites. Check for these and then try logging in again.
I have tried several browsers and came to conclusion that the problem might be with my account, not the browser or any add-on.
Hello @Dmitri Chubarov ,
welcome to the Community!
Checking internally, I see your account was inactive due to a long period with no activity.
I have already set the account to Active again, so you should be able to log in as usual.
Let us know in case you are still facing issues when signing in.
Thank you, @Dmitri Chubarov !
Patrik S
@Dmitri Chubarov What type of license do you have ?
Nicolas
Thank you for your help. Apparently I did not receive a notification about your answer at the time. I can see that I can now log in to bitbucket.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.