Greetings everyone,
I was playing around with the Scriptrunner HAPI syntax and got some logs in the Console log section. What I tried to do is to simply update an Issue and set some values for a multi group picker field, what I got was a correct update on that issue, but Scriptrunner also threw some strange logs. Does anyone know what this is about?
My HAPI code in this example was:
def issue = Issues.getByKey("DEMO-38")
issue.update {
setCustomFieldValue(12004, "demo-group-one", "demo-group-two")
}And the log output (exceeding the 300 lines limit, these same lines have been repeated over and over again, when I checked the logs I could find a total of 398 lines with that output):
(...)
2024-06-19 15:36:33,385 INFO [security.WorkflowBasedPermissionManager]: LINK_ISSUES granted by permission scheme and workflow perm granting LINK_ISSUES to Group 'jira-administrators'
Start of logs truncated as they exceeded 300 lines.

So I went into the Permission scheme of that project, and checked for the Link Issues permission. What I noticed is:
- 'jira-administrators' have the link issue permission
- when I remove the group from that permission, the logs do not appear with the next update attempt, the group is not added to the permission (still ok)
- When I add the 'jira-administrators' group to the permission again, and run the code, the logs happen again
Any ideas what is happening there, and why?
Thanks in advance!