Dear BigPicture Support Team,
I am currently experiencing an issue with upgrading BigPicture on our Jira instance and require assistance. Below are the details of the problem:
- Jira Version: 9.12.4
- Current BigPicture Version: 8.29.0
- Desired BigPicture Version: 8.35.0
Issue Details:
I understand that to upgrade to BigPicture 8.35.0, I must first upgrade to the latest 8.1.x version. Therefore, I attempted to install BigPicture 8.1.12, as it is the latest in the 8.1.x series. However, when I try to install BigPicture 8.1.12, I receive an error message indicating that this version is not supported on my Jira instance.

Steps Taken:
- I uninstalled the current version of BigPicture from our Jira instance.
- I downloaded BigPicture 8.1.12.
- I attempted to install BigPicture 8.1.12 on Jira 9.12.4.
- Installation failed with a message stating that BigPicture 8.1.12 is not supported on Jira 9.12.4.
Request:
Could you please provide guidance on how to resolve this compatibility issue? Specifically, I need to:
- Understand why BigPicture 8.1.12 is not supported on Jira 9.12.4.
- Identify any possible workaround or alternative version of BigPicture 8.1.x that is compatible with Jira 9.12.4.
- Receive any instructions or assistance needed to successfully upgrade to BigPicture 8.35.0.
Your prompt assistance in resolving this matter would be greatly appreciated as it is critical for our project management processes.
Thank you for your support.
Best regards,
Akhmed Mokhamed