Apologies but I'm new here.
Here are the steps that I did.
I wanted to create a workspace/repo using free bitbucket. Created a workspace - "workspaceA" - this then now created a new ORGANIZATION - "test-org". I tried to delete the organization as I thought I made a mistake.
So, I deleted it and the Bitbucket product is now on Pending Removal.
I asked my seniors if creating a new org is fine, they said it was okay. So, I tried to undo the pending but can't seem to find it, so I created a new workspace - "workspaceB" - (using Bitbucket again) with "test-org" organization.
Now the problem is when I try to open that new workspace - 404-Bitbucket occurs or Error-Bigbucket occurs (using Open Bitbucket or Bitbucket Settings on Adminstration/Overview page).
Is this somehow related to the first workspaceA I created that was on pending removal?
Is there a way I can use workspaceB?