Hi.
I have an Issue with a Form on it and i want to know if I can send a copy of the form or the info in the form can be send to an email, maybe as a PDF or something like it.
Thanks
Hi @Jose Ramon Sena Reynoso - Welcome to the community!
I'm not sure which application you are asking about, but I suspect it is Jira or JSM. If so, hopefully one of these articles will help you - https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/export-forms-spreadsheets-in-jira-cloud-1369442328.html or https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/use-forms-in-jira-service-management/. If not, please let me know.
Thanks a lot. Sorry I didn't specify, but as you assume, its JSM. As you send on the first link, a way to send that PDF by email as soon the request is created.
Hi @Jose Ramon Sena Reynoso if this helped you can you please accept my answer as that helps me? Thank you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.