I've been trying to find a macro in confluence server that aggregates decisions made in a meeting into a table and came across the decision report macro that was added to confluence cloud (explanation here: Decision report macro now available to aggregate a... - Atlassian Community ) I was wondering if there is anything similar in confluence server that could be applied and used in the same way.
I know there is the DACI decisions and regular decision blueprint templates but I just want to aggregate all decisions written in plain text, into a table that exists on that same page. In other words, if I have a page with 10 decisions on it, at the top of that same page I would like to see a summary table of all of the decisions made. Is there any automated way of doing this without manually copy and pasting blocks of text/using the table excerpt macro/or page properties report macro? I simply want something like the decision report macro in the server.