Hi all,
I'm using advanced branching in Cloud Automation, to setup a variable which I use later on, outside of the branch.
But apparently the variable exists only within the scope of the branch, and is null when the code exits the branch.
Example:
- In my Automation, I create an advanced branching by splitting the issue summary with separator ","
- If I find the text "example" inside the branch, I create variable "found", with value "true"
- Outside of the branch, I put a conditional statement: if {{found}} = true
- apparently, this statement is always false, and the variable {{found}} is unset
EDIT: forgot to mention that right now the only workaround I found for this problem, is to add a special label to the issue when I find "example", and re-fetch its data. So, outside of the branch, I just look for that label instead.
Could anyone confirm that this is the expected behaviour?
Thanks