I am unable to do git via ssh operations from a specific ISP (since yesterday). As per ISP (Stormfiber/ Cyber Internet Services, AS9541), there is no blocking or routing issue from their end and they are claiming that bitbucket is blocking my IPv6.
ssh -T -vvv git@bitbucket.org in which you can see that the connection is stuck and I don't get "Connection established." message.
debug1: Connecting to bitbucket.org [2406:da00:ff00::22c0:3470] port 22. debug3: set_sock_tos: set socket 3 IPV6_TCLASS 0x48 debug1: connect to address 2406:da00:ff00::22c0:3470 port 22: Connection timed out debug1: Connecting to bitbucket.org [2406:da00:ff00::22e9:9f55] port 22. debug3: set_sock_tos: set socket 3 IPV6_TCLASS 0x48
Any idea what could be the issue and how to get this resolved? Can anyone from bitbucket check to see if there is any IP blocking on their end? if not then please respond here so that I can forward the details to my ISP.
1) I don't want to disable IPv6 (ssh is working fine on IPv4)
2) it's also working fine on IPv6 using a different ISP. (successfully connecting to bitbucket.org [2406:da00:ff00::22cd:e0db] port 22)
Twitter thread:
https://x.com/armujahid/status/1801681491086176710